DualProof is a durable and watertight solution for below grade concrete structures. It is a fully and permanently bonded, self- adhesive, composite sheet membrane waterproofing system. It consists of a highly flexible PVC membrane laminated with a non-woven PP-fleece.
Manufacturer : BPA
DualProof : Durable and watertight solution for below grade concrete structures.
DualProof is a fully and permanently bonded, self- adhesive, composite sheet membrane waterproofing system. It consists of a highly flexible PVC membrane laminated with a non-woven PP-fleece. DualProod is cold-applied and pre-applied, as it is installed without heat or open-flames, and before the steel reinforcement is fixed and the concrete is poured.
Field of Application
General Applications of DualProof
CEMproof DualProof has to be stored dry and frost- free. DualProof has to be protected during storage against UV. Shelf life is 5 years.
Areas of Use
CEMproof DualProof is used in all applications, where structures have to be protected against groundwater and seepage. For the waterproofing of foundations, basements, tunnels, garages and all other concrete constructions below grade. CEMproof DualProof is an economically and environmentally friendly alternative to bituminous products and coatings.
• Tough and resistant, quick and easy to install, high compound shear strength
• Can be installed in every season, independently of temperature and weather condition
• No use of complicated welding equipment and specially trained staff, overlapping can be easily secured with CEM 805 adhesive
• Quality control (CE-Certification)
• Self-adhesive bonding properties of the system
• Seals small cracks in the concrete
• Suitable roll dimensions (1,20 x 25 m = 30m2)
• Can be used in saltwater condition
• Several tests have been made at the University of Braunschweig/Germany
• Easy handling of CEMproof DualProof
Please fill in the details of your order in the fields below and one of our agents will be in touch with you shortly.